.post-body img { width:400px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

3 THINGS IVE BEEN DOING TO STAY MOTIVATED

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar

I  become unmotivated so easily, I need inspiration to motivate me and I need it constantly. I'm sure we all go through periods of feeling a bit "meh" and wondering what we're doing with our lives or why our goals still seem so far away.

I thought I'd share with you what I've been doing to stay afloat recently:

•Reading - I've been reading daily, I'm currently re-reading "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill. I only read non- fiction motivational/ self help books because who has time for fiction? (I just can't get into fiction maybe that will change but as for now I'm sticking with non-fiction). I've found that reading everyday even if it's only a couple of pages helps to keep me on track, every page is filled with valuable information and I always feel inspired afterwards and full of great ideas and food for thought afterwards.

•Meditation - maybe it seems counterproductive? I need motivation so instead I'm going to sit and do nothing. But mediating and just being still even for 10 minutes a day allows me to recharge and regain clarity- Lord knows I'm an over thinker. When I feel recharged I feel more positive and thus more motivated.

•Healthy eating - last but definitely not least, in fact, maybe the most important is trying to eat healthily. When your body is functioning close to or at its optimum level you feel better physically and mentally I am more alert and have more energy and just feel good even about making healthy choices! I would have included sleep in this list but my son has other ideas!

What do you all do to stay motivated and kept your head bobbing above the water in the sea of life ?
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Maxine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig