.post-body img { width:400px; height:auto; }

Sunday, 21 August 2016

It's over


I thought I'd write a blog post. It's been a while, but there's been a lot going on, we all have a lot on though don't we? so I guess that's no excuse but anyway I have officially finished university. I thought I would be jumping for joy but the day after submitting everything but I felt kind of empty, I didn't know what to with myself.

All of the things Ive been wanting to focus on more like my YouTube channel, a new vlog channel J & I have started finally, exploring new business ideas etc weirdly overwhelmed me.

I said to myself " Amy why are you clinging to something that is over something you've been yearning to be over for so long " - I wasn't clinging to it though, I was resisting the change that is to come now that it's over.

All I've known for the past year is I have to finish uni, everything has been about getting to this point and now it's over I feel like I'm  stepping into the unknown.

I guess what I'm really worried about is not making a success of all the things I want so badly to become a success. But I've decided instead of worrying myself to death about if they will work I've simply committed myself  to making them work, no matter what.

I've realised the only limitations I experience are the ones I create in my own mind. Success is a journey not a destination and I don't know what obstacles I'll face but I know I wont give up.

Life is all about change and not knowing what the next day will bring but still grabbing it and embracing every moment. Because some of the best things in my life have been unplanned and have popped up out of the unknown and rained happiness on my life.

Be open to change.

Don't let the fear of failing stop you from trying.
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Maxine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig