.post-body img { width:400px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, 17 May 2016

NEXT HOME | CACTI LOVING









I went to Next Home for the first time the other day and of course I didn't leave empty handed. Honestly a lot of the things where out of my price range, however I tend to take a liking to little decorative things anyway so I managed to claim these beautiful items as my own.

I love the miniature tin buckets that the cacti come in, they contrast beautifully with the green, plus I need plants that are low maintenance as unfortunately I always manage to let them die and then try to revive them when it's clearly too late! And these succulents Oh-m-gee I just fell in love with them as soon as I saw them and after walking back and forth to the table they were on about three times I decided they had to be mine. I love the vase they are in too so I guess that justifies their £16 price tag.

And lastly this gorgeous gold wire basket which was an absolute bargain in my opinion at only £8! I have yet to decide what to use it for, I was thinking maybe flannels, magazines, toilet rolls?! What do you think? Have you bought anything that you are over the moon with lately?
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

© Amy Maxine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig